EatTheBlocks Forum

Hello! Need help in following sushiswap eattheblocks youtube guide, please

Dear EatTheBlocks Forum,

Greetings. Thank you for providing this forum. I bought a bunch of EatTheBlocks courses, but I think that my question best belongs in the Dapp and Smart contract development section. This is my first time posting; thank you for bearing with me.

If possible please, I need help cloning sushiswap. I am following the EatTheBlocks video on cloning sushiswap. The problem is that I am stuck because it seems that I have my file paths of imports wrong. I am providing the requested information… thank you again for this channel…

• What are you trying to accomplish? sushiswap clone like the eathttheblocks youtube video
  • What happened instead, and where? (if you are reporting a bug) in screenshots and error
  • What is your environment? (OS, NodeJS, Truffle, Solidity version etc…) environment is vscode/command line
  • Relevant parts of error message, if any pasting …

throw new Error(“Could not find artifacts for " + import_path + " from any sources”);
^
Error: Could not find artifacts for Migrations from any sources
at Resolver.require (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/truffle/build/webpack:/packages/resolver/dist/lib/resolver.js:61:1)
at Object.require (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/truffle/build/webpack:/packages/migrate/index.js:172:1)
at ResolverIntercept.require (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/truffle/build/webpack:/packages/migrate/ResolverIntercept.js:22:1)
at /Users/edwardmcmillan/bull_bear/migrations/1_initial_migrations.js:1:30
at Script.runInContext (vm.js:143:18)
at Script.runInNewContext (vm.js:148:17)
at Object.file (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/truffle/build/webpack:/packages/require/require.js:94:1)
at Migration._load (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/truffle/build/webpack:/packages/migrate/Migration.js:49:1)
at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:93:5)
at Migration.run (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/truffle/build/webpack:/packages/migrate/Migration.js:212:1)
at Object.runMigrations (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/truffle/build/webpack:/packages/migrate/index.js:150:1)
at Object.runFrom (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/truffle/build/webpack:/packages/migrate/index.js:110:1)
at Object.run (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/truffle/build/webpack:/packages/migrate/index.js:87:1)
at runMigrations (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/truffle/build/webpack:/packages/core/lib/commands/migrate.js:258:1)
at Object.run (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/truffle/build/webpack:/packages/core/lib/commands/migrate.js:223:1)
at Command.run (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/truffle/build/webpack:/packages/core/lib/command.js:147:1)