EatTheBlocks Forum

Migration issues due to failing import function

Hi,

I am following the tutorial on the Bonus1:Defi for Dai tutorial. I am having problems when running the command “migrate --reset” on “truffle develop”.

The error tells me that my import statement wasnt working is shown below.

Compiling your contracts…

Error: Could not find @openzeppelin/contracts/token/ERC20/ERC20Detailed.sol from any sources; imported from C:\Users\yu\Desktop\test\defi\dai\contracts\Dai.sol
at Resolver. (C:\Users\yu\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\truffle\build\webpack:\packages\resolver\dist\lib\resolver.js:53:1)
at Generator.next ()
at fulfilled (C:\Users\yu\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\truffle\build\webpack:\packages\resolver\dist\lib\resolver.js:5:42)

This below are the contents of my Dai.sol file, I have removed all the unneccessary code, because I think only the import statement has issues.

pragma solidity ^0.5.0;
import ‘@openzeppelin/contracts/token/ERC20/ERC20.sol’;
import ‘@openzeppelin/contracts/token/ERC20/ERC20Detailed.sol’;
contract Dai {
}

After some digging I think that that is because I do not have the correct folders inside node modules/@openzepplin/contracts/.

When I have the files crowdsale/lifecycle and ownership folders, the import and migrate works but when I have presets, it doesnt work.

I accidently included the folders when trying and it worked, but I have no idea how to install them in my package.json with openzeppelin(maybe my version is outdated) but when I used the most updated version of the openzeppelin I couldnt get it to work too.

This below is my package.json file

{
“name”: “dai”,
“version”: “1.0.0”,
“description”: “”,
“main”: “truffle-config.js”,
“directories”: {
“test”: “test”
},
“scripts”: {
“test”: “echo “Error: no test specified” && exit 1”
},
“keywords”: [],
“author”: “”,
“license”: “ISC”,
“dependencies”: {
@openzeppelin/contracts”: “^2.5.1”
}
}

Thanks for any help.

This issue has been fixed. The problem is that the tutorial was ran on openzeppelin 2.5.1, which works. What was installed when I used the cmd “npm install @drizzle/store @drizzle/react-plugin @drizzle/react-components” as demonstrated in the tutorial installed the version 3.0.2 which is the latest version, but did not have the modules required.

1 Like